Friday 23 June 2017

What a busy month!!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well and crafty :-)

June has been an exceptionally busy month for me! 
June marked the start of the Official Craftwork Cards and Friends on facebook. Myself, Julie Hickey and Jennifer Kray, along with the team at Craftwork Cards have been very busy setting up the group behind the scenes through to the launch on 1st June. 

The launch went smoothly and the group is going from strength to strength -no surprise when there's so many supporters of both this wonderful brand and their amazing products.

There have been exclusive sneak peeks, competitions, spot prizes and tutorials galore. The response has been wonderful and it truly is a wonderful group. If you're a Craftwork Cards enthusiast then head over, the link is here

It's been really exciting for me to be a part of; I've pushed my limits on a few things too - by hosting facebook live videos, and broadening my knowledge on making graphics and banners for the group.

I'd love if you could join us so head over on the link above and see what it's all about :-)

Take care - I'll be back next week with a brand new tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampathon - Part 3 - Snowflake Kisses

Wow - three blog posts in under two weeks?! The mojo is clearly flowing with lots of projects and ideas in the pipeline :-) I'm really...