Sunday 22 October 2017

Stampathon - Part 3 - Snowflake Kisses

Wow - three blog posts in under two weeks?! The mojo is clearly flowing with lots of projects and ideas in the pipeline :-)

I'm really excited to share these stamps with you and share these card ideas.

Why is this stamp set so special you ask? - It's special because these snowflakes are all my handdrawn designs. I've had a few collections of papers and stamps now but I get so excited every time like they're the first!

So, here they are- Craftwork Cards Snowflake Kisses Stamps....

I really hope you love them too!!

Ok, so here are the first cards I've made with this gorgeous set of stamps....

I just adore this one! I've used both Distress Oxide and Versamagic ink pads and stamped different snowflakes in different designs and sizes diagonally across the front of the card. I've then stamped the really elegant sentiment in black, stamped a few smaller snowflakes next to it and matt and layered on black and pink. The black really makes it all pop, especially as the sentiment is in black ink too. Just as a finishing touch I've taken Stardust Stickles and added little glitter highlights to some of the snowflake - you gotta have sparkle on snowflakes, right?!

 
This is a really subtle card. I've stamped with Versamark sticky ink and embossed in WOW! Pink Sparkly embossing powder. I've then stamped the sentiment and embossed in Silver on a vellum strip to make a banner across the front. I'm loving the vellum banners on my cards right now.

 
This is the most CAS card I think I have ever made! (and might be my batch made Christmas Card of 2017!) I stamped the sentiment first and then the three different snowflakes in three different sizes, in three different colours (I really went for three in this card! lol). My signature trademark of a double black line border around the edge of the card but this time a little in from the edges. I've added trios of black dots in and around the stamped images just to close in some of the space around the design.


For this card, I combined some of the words from the Julie Loves All Wrapped up Sentiments stamp set with the Snowflake Kisses. Here I've completely avoided CAS lol, I've literally stamped all over the card front with different snowflakes in black Memento ink. Using a few pens from the BG family of Copics I've roughly gone over each snowflake to give each one a tint of frosty blue. For the sentiment panel I've stamped and embossed in silver 'Christmas Wishes' and then matt and layered onto a complimentary colour cardstock. I adhered the sentiment panel with 3D foam tape for a bit of dimension and then added nuvo drops to highlight parts of the snowflakes.

I really hope you love the stamp set as much as me and that you might make some snowflake cards - don't forget to share if you do!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my post!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Mary your cards are stunning they are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you Jackie that's lovely. Thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful set of card showcasing the brilliant snowflake kisses stamps.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Mary. Steph sent me these and I need to make some samples xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh check you out Mary The Stamp Designer! Well done and love both Stamps and samples. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamps and even more beautiful cards - great creations, love em all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Nary - your snowflakes are simply beautiful - and I love the cards you've made with them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit late commenting on this but love your designs Mary. Your snowflakes are stunning ❄ Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Stampathon - Part 3 - Snowflake Kisses

Wow - three blog posts in under two weeks?! The mojo is clearly flowing with lots of projects and ideas in the pipeline :-) I'm really...