Thursday 27 April 2017

Welcome!!

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by to take a look at my new blog! I decided it was time to start up a new blog as I have so many different things I want to share - and generally love shouting from the rooftops about my love of papercrafting!

I'm aiming to post at least twice a month, but with quality, in depth tutorials using different products and sharing tips and techniques that I've learnt from others along my crafting journey or that I've found to have helped me. 

I'll be sharing techniques, tutorials, going through my samples and demonstrations for Create & Craft in a bit more detail than time allows on TV, and showing general 'How To..' articles with various products I love to use!

So please, grab a cuppa and click the follow or subscribe button and then you'll get a notification when those posts go live so you don't miss any!

My first post will go live May 1st :-) I hope you can join me

Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampathon - Part 3 - Snowflake Kisses

Wow - three blog posts in under two weeks?! The mojo is clearly flowing with lots of projects and ideas in the pipeline :-) I'm really...